Tuesday, May 02, 2006

65. Back to the Future



Today we got the tail lights and cabin lights wired up. It was pretty exciting to roll the trailer out to get good look at it from a distance after only seeing it up close for so long.
Look closely, maybe you will notice that there is something strangely familiar about this trailer. It wasn't intentional, but once we got it outside, I was able to step back and get the full view. Now I realize that what I have created here is more than just a teardrop trailer...

That's right. I have built Rosie, the Jetson's domestic robot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

That's fine as long as your teardrop is self-cleaning.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual, the Nichols' sense of humor and ability to see the strangest relationships in everyday life strikes again. I (un-intentionally) read this just as it should have been to get the full impact. I was scrolling down, full of suspense at what else you had created - one last click and there was the answer. I laughed for 10 minutes - (maybe I am just easily amused)

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters