Saturday, August 19, 2006

76.Ron and Laine’s Conejos River Trip




My daughter Laine and I took a trip to the Conejos River to do a little fishing and camping. The weather was nice and cool. We were glad to escape the HOT!! drought that is presently going on in the Texas Panhandle. Laine camped in an original canvas Hilary tent that I bought back in college. I think the tent is an antique by now. The Bravo trailer is insulated on the bottom, top, and sides. I believe that our teardrop design will make a good four season camp trailer.

We stopped by The Conejos River Anglers to buy fishing licensing and advice on fishing the river. The owner was very friendly and took a good picture of Laine and me.

Laine was the best fisherman on the trip. I hope she will remember this trip for ever….I will.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I know your canvas tent IS an antique by now and was wondering if you'd ever sell it? I've been looking for one ever since we fished near one in Northern California. Please let me know. tiffanywolters@gmail.com
Thanks

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters